This privacy statement applies to the websites of:
Registered in England No. 3386764.
VAT Registration No. 700601008.
Telephone: +44 20 3286 8672
Namely: http://www.simmetrics.co.uk and http://www.MyClubhouse.co.uk (also known as http://www.the-clubhouse.co.uk, http://www.MyClubhouse.biz, http://www.MyClubhouse.co, http://www.MyClubhouse.eu and http://www.MyClubhouse.me).
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
2. Who Will Hold Your Information?
a) Your information will be held by Simmetrics Ltd ("Simmetrics", "the company" or "we").
b) For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Simmetrics Ltd, save as set out below.
c) We also process data on behalf of our clients (the clubs and other organizations who subscribe to our web application "myClubhouse", known as Clubhouse Subscribers). If you are registered on myClubhouse with one of these organizations, for the purposes of The Act, we act as the Data Processor and the Clubhouse Subscriber organization is the Data Controller.
3. What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including Free Trials of myClubhouse);
- information that you provide to our Clubhouse Subscribers through their version of myClubhouse web application (questions and form fields can be customized by our Clubhouse Subscribers); and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
5. Using Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (d) send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- (e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- (f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- (h) send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- (i) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- (j) keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- (k) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- (e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
7. International Data Transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
8. Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
9. Policy Amendments
10. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
11. Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
12. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
14. Data Controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Simmetrics Ltd.
Our data protection registration number is ZA018588.